Thursday, May 31, 2007

Breastfeeding Adults: Another Example of the Disease of Radical Islam

I found this over at a new site my cousin told me about: The LawDog Files. He's a cop who tells a lot of stories about his job, but in this case found an article about shari'a law stating that if an Islamic woman is working in private with an Islamic man, if he is not related to her, he can become related to her by her breastfeeding him! LawDog, as he calls himself relates this story in the funniest way, it's worth reading. My cousin worked as a doctor in ER 15 years, so he has a lot in common with a cop working in a public service type of job, so I can see the appeal for him.

I don't know about you, but as I'm reading the article on breastfeeding, I'm just getting sick. And people wonder why we're at war!

No comments: