Friday, November 23, 2007

Why I'm Thankful




Thanksgiving crept up on us so fast I missed it until it was here. My heart goes out to the homeless and hungry, the destitute and the lonely.

I'm thankful this year because of America and the elevation of women. I am a supervisor at my job and I can wear jeans and negotiate with my (male) boss over my wage.

I have the entire Bible and I can worship as I choose the God of the Bible.

I have The Truth and nothing but the truth, given to me by two wonderful parents who raised me in the truth.

I thank God for my parents, my siblings, my nieces and nephews, my cousins and my in-laws.

I thank God for my friends.

I thank God for my church(es)

I thank God for plenty of food and clothing, and a warm, dry place to sleep

I thank God for my health

I thank God for a car, a cell phone and a computer

I thank God for my cat

I ALMOST FORGOT! One of the biggest reasons I'm thankful is that I'm NOT MARRIED TO A BAD MAN! THANK GOD!

I could go on and on...

No comments: