Friday, December 28, 2007

I Met A Witch, by Rhonda Dippon


"Battling Evil With Holy Spirit Power"
I just finished it. My mom got it for me for Christmas, but was too embarrassed by the title, so she gave it to me secretly, so I wouldn't open it in front of the family. She thought they wouldn't understand why she'd give me a book entitled "I Met A Witch."

She also doesn't want it sitting on her coffee table, even though she wants to read it. It's about a woman and her friend helping a young woman who has gotten involved in witchcraft get free from the occult by the power of the Holy Spirit. It is very exciting when the two women discover that they can calm the demonic attacks that this woman has, as she is possessed or oppressed, just through saying "out in the name of Jesus!"

The book is cool because it is true and is like a handbook for what to do in dealing with this sort of a case. It is a testimony to the power of God. It's also local, for you Minnesotans.

At the end of the book, the women tell how they "purged" their homes of every thing that had anything to do with witchcraft, which they didn't know had to do with it. They threw out old rock albums that had symbols on the covers that were questionable, etc. I understand this, because God led me to do this at one point as well. Order it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome eye opening book. I want to be the best Christian I can be. I'm 63 years old and just getting back into the Church. This sure opened my eyes to so many things. I want others to read it but I don't want to give it up. But I will. Maybe it will bring more people closer to God or scare them. I feel stronger than I've ever felt because I know Jesus is always with me. My name is Deborah my email is djsaylors1of4@gmail.com.