Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Is it just me, or does her voice grate on you?


It's Hillary's voice. It depicts the woman that was portrayed on Gateway Pundit's blog when he did a post on all the smut that has come out of her mouth. It's some unbelievable stuff. It included sexual references she used that were out of bounds. Anyway, when I hear her talk, her voice allows me to hear her saying those things. Her voice depicts a feminist who wants to tear down some fundamental values that I cherish.

I don't know about you, but I cringe at having to listen to that voice for four years of her being in office. So here's hoping she's the Democratic candidate, and that Democrats decide at the last minute - "nah!"

3 comments:

Bike Bubba said...

Well said--her voice reminds me of Brian Johnson, the lead singer of AC/DC.

Lea said...

Does Hilary's voice grate on me? Nowhere near as much as G.W. Bush's does! :-)

Gabrielle Eden said...

Bike- ha ha!