Monday, February 11, 2008

Eden Original Greeting Cards

There are some greeting cards I designed last year around this time for this very special upcoming holiday. OK, so maybe some of them reflect a bit of sardonic wit. But maybe you can use them. Each is designed to be sent to someone individually (as a joke).

Sometimes you just need a friend to be there for you...
Do you think I could ever forget you on this momentous occasion?...
I'm asking the one question that every single girl dreams about...
To my one true love..
To the one person i consider to be my soul mate!
Don't be sad because it's over...
As we mature, we tend to care less about what others think of us..

(notice on one of these cards, Ben-Hammerswing 75, is talking about finding a mate, and here a year later he's courting Mall Diva looking towards marriage!)

No comments: