Thursday, February 28, 2008

You Think You've Got It Bad...

Read here about a company in China with atrocious conditions and some child labor. When looking for the culprits in America who are commissioning this labor and buying their products, it will lead you once again to WALMART, but sadly, TARGET is also mentioned.

I don't know how I can stand to buy products from these big companies anymore. It makes me sick! The problem is that we only have a few choices for making our purchases, and we're stuck with what's within a reasonable distance from where we live. We only have Target and Walmart for a lot of our needs. At least Target isn't as guilty as Walmart with the evil labor they employ for their low prices.

And I don't know about you, but it is difficult for me to think about dirty labor practices every time I make a purchase. That's kind of new for me.

After you read the above article(s), get down on your knees and just thank God with your whole heart for your job! I don't care what you do in America for a living, you oughta be thanking God!

And we need to be praying about this whole ugly situation.

No comments: