Saturday, March 22, 2008

Epicenter


I said I was putting this book down during the holiday season to rejoice and forget about any end times stuff going on in the Middle East. I got bored, however, and picked up the book a couple nights ago and started to read. I can't put the book down!

I had no idea of how positive and upbeat Joel Rosenberg is! He is saying that Israel is just beginning to enter a time of peace and prosperity that was prophesied in Ezekiel, and that Israel will later be attacked by Gog and Magog ( Russia with the help of Iran) and that Israel (the Jews in it) will then turn to God for help. We will then see the Jews finally turn to God in great numbers and finally accept Yeshua as Messiah! And God will show Himself in great power, deliver the Jews from Iran and Russia, and others in the world will turn to Him as a result!

I am overwhelmed with excitement. Go to Psalm 96, because after watching Hal Lindsey, (who is a doomsday type of prophet of the end times,) God led me to go to that chapter in Psalms. Notice how it is talking about God's judgment coming, yet its tone is sweet - it talks about nature rejoicing! (96:11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.KJV) That's because for those of us who are in God's will, walking closely with him, under the blood of the Lamb, there is great hope and joy ahead. And reading Joel Rosenberg, I am aware that he is tuned into this same reality. He knows this same God that I know - who brings you into greater light and hope. Look up, for your redemption draws nigh!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not discounting everything Hal Lindsey is saying, or saying that I don't still have trepidations about future judgments or problems. But out of it, I anticipate great deliverance.

I am so happy for the Jews! The Jews have been on my heart lately and this is the hope for them that I needed to hear. Hallelujah!

No comments: