Friday, May 9, 2008

Will Our Pets Get Raptured?

Probably no one else thinks about this, but what is supposed to happen to my beloved animal when I go to heaven? I don't want him to be here during the tribulation while I am gone. I also don't want my other animals that are no longer with me that live with other people to stay here during the tribulation. I don't know about you, but I pray for them, that they be taken up with me and go to heaven too.

See, I know God knows who He wants to take home with him as far as people are concerned. It is going to be hard enough up until the rapture, living on earth, and all those who call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. If you haven't called on the name of the Lord by then, you are not very easy to save, so God will not be taking you home when He takes up His own. That doesn't mean you won't be saved, it just means that it will take going through the tribulation to save you.

Anyway, this was supposed to be about the animals. Animals don't deserve to go through the tribulation. I just pray for them that they might be spared.

1 comment:

Uncle Ben said...

That's really very sweet of you.