Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mall Diva Just Cut My Hair

I will include pictures. Ben, Hammerswing75's fiance, is Mall Diva. He met her via the MOB (Minnesota Organization Of Bloggers.) Diva's dad is Nightwriter. Her dad introduced her to Ben once when they got together. I've been following Ben's blog, and Nightwriter's and when I found out they were getting engaged, I decided to go patronize her cosmetic art to celebrate their engagement and leave her a twenty dollar tip as an engagement gift. Besides, I needed a haircut.

4 comments:

Hammerswing75 said...

I'm so sorry that I didn't stop by. Faith had told me on Friday that you were coming in, but I got working on a paper and I forgot.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Ben! We were expecting you to show up as she finished my haircut! I'll just look forward to seeing you at the pub one of these days. Again - congrats on the engagement and good luck with the wedding plans!

Mall Diva said...

Marie, thank you so much for coming in. I had such a good time! Thank you also for the gift, that was so sweet. I hope you are enjoying your hair!

Gabrielle Eden said...

I am enjoying it!! I don't have pics yet. I needed to recharge my camera and put coloring in my hair. Congratulations to you!