Sunday, October 12, 2008

McCain in Minnesota

In this article, it tells about McCain's recent townhall meeting in Lakeville, MN South High School. I wasn't able to attend because of work, but I am glad to know that I am surrounded by people who feel strongly about Obama - that he is bad news. Now I understand that such negative reactions and saying "off with his head" are not godly ways of dealing with the problem, but I'm just saying it's good to know I'm not alone in having trepidations.

McCain handled it very well - showing that he's not playing dirty, that he wants to be civil.

Notice in the article, after the lady says she heard Obama was an Arab, and McCain takes the mic and says, "no, he's a decent family man," the guy writing the article inserts, Obama is a Christian.

Oh, my jaw dropped! No, he is not! Just because he says so? What he was learning at that church with Jeremiah Wright was not Christ. He has never worshiped Christ out of a heart of love. Will people see that?

I don't think he's a decent family man, either, but McCain was trying to be civil.

No comments: