Wednesday, October 8, 2008

McCain-Obama Debate October 7, 2008

I thought McCain did an excellent job. His answers were sane and direct. He made sense. Obama didn't answer questions and he kept trying to go on and respond when he wasn't supposed to. He didn't make sense. He would make very clear how he would supercede McCain on certain issues, however.

But overall, me and my mom couldn't understand how anyone could help but feel that McCain would give one the most confidence as a leader.

McCain touches my heart when he says, "we must not have another Holocaust." I can tell that Obama doesn't care about that. I just don't feel that he cares about the nations, or about us. I also can tell that he has an agenda of control. If he gets in, look out!

Re: Islamic takeover. Put that together with Obama as president and you have a recipe for disaster!

Read an interesting blog post about debate here.

2 comments:

billgraver said...

I didn't even watch the debate. The way I figure it, one of the candidates never met an unborn baby that he didn't want to murder. Since I can't get past that issue, the others don't really matter to me.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Strong statement, Bill. Be sure to vote against that infanticide!