1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you?
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Yes. I love the wilderness.
7. Do you like nipple rings?
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Camp is one of my most memorable experiences. At bible camp is where I first experienced the presence of God.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do?
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I want to be pursued, but be fully convinced that that person should be pursuing me. If not, I want them to stay the hell away.
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment:
Angry, learning, loving.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
"Yes You Have"
14. Are you continuing your education?
Yesh, I'll probably do it again, for about the fifth time.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, but I believe in gun ownership.
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
Buddy, my cat.
18. Whom do you text the most?
19. Favorite children’s books?
Winnie The Pooh
20. What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
22. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
I'm always starting from scratch.
23. Any secret admirers?
If they are secret, why are you asking?
24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Just a couple months ago.
25. Where is the farthest place you have traveled?
26. Do you like mustard?
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
I look more like my father now that I'm older and more roly poly, but I resemble my mother's side too.
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
I don't use a timer.
30. Can you do splits?
Yes, pretty much!
31. What movies do you want to see right now?
I still want to check out "An Inconvenient Truth" for laughs, but it wasn't at the video store. I want to see that movie about the guy who invented the windshield wiper delay gadget. What's it's name?
32. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Something boring with my parents as I recall.
33. Was your mom a cheerleader?
34. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
35. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6 to 8
36. Do you like Care Bears?
I don't even know any thing about them.
37. What do you buy at the movies?
I try not to buy anything - cheap. I have been known to smuggle my own popcorn in. Once I smuggled it in by wearing overalls, when overalls were in style, pretending to be pregnant. I had the popcorn under my top in my abdomen area. When i went in I was pregnant. When I exited I was not.
38. Do you know how to play poker?
39. Do you wear your seat belt?
40. What do you wear to sleep?
Oh, you are a nasty little survey. I wear pajamas.
41. Anything big ever happen in your town?
I live in Minneapolis. What has happened in our town? Oh, I forgot about the 35W bridge collapse and Prince.
42. Is your hair straight or curly?
43. Is your tongue pierced?
44. Do you like liver and onions?
45. Have you ever been in love?
46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
That's a hard question. I like people who are funny who aren't serious people with issues being funny to hide their pain. I like people who are naturally funny who make life better because they have a way of smoothing over the rough places. Often Jewish people are brilliant at doing this.
47. Ever been to L.A.?
Been there. I lived there for four years!
48. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I'm a nice paying itunes user.
49. Do you hate chocolate?
I love it.
50. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My mom and I fight about stupid disagreements on little issues. I don't even want to talk about it. We don't fight, we have disagreements like normal people, and we move on, like normal loving people.
51. Are you a gullible person?
I used to be. Sometimes I still am.
52. If you could have any job, what would it be?
I would work in a mission in Africa or some other "third world" country.
53. Are you easy to get along with?
That's something only other people could tell you.
54. What is your favorite time of day?
55. Are you a generally happy person?
I got this from Sybil. I hope she doesn't mind if I stole this from her blog. The only two people I can think of to tag are: