Thursday, November 20, 2008

Definitely, Maybe

Starring Ryan Reynolds and ever-present Abigail Breslin - who is very cute and hard to argue with.

I liked this movie because I like Reynolds - he is great as a father, and can't help but be a more innocent type of guy despite himself. He starts out with more abstract relationships and more chaos, but with the help of a daughter who comes from an attempt at marriage, he finally figures out who it is he truly loves.

Because it's Hollywood, they depict him as a man campaigning for Clinton. Of course, he couldn't be a Republican, that just isn't done in Hollywood! So, I forgive Reynolds for being a liberal, and I also have to remember that I too fell for Clinton.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I'll have to check out this movie. I think I'd like it too.

Check my sight again to see if the video was up. It was for me when I checked, but who knows?

Gabrielle Eden said...

Thanks Sherri - I love your blog! I'll be checking in some more.