Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seven Favorite Songs

I got this from Guitarman a while ago and just haven't gotten around to this. My favorites are both all-time favorites over my lifetime and what is my favorite right now. Mostly, it's my favorite right now because I get tired of old music and need new and fresh music. Apparently, so does God, because the Psalms say 'sing a new song to the Lord.' The Lord likes new songs.

Not necessarily in order of preference:

1. "Yes You Have" by Leeland

2. "Jesus Messiah" by Chris Tomlin

3. "Above All Else" by Wendy O'Connell

4. "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel

5. "Who Is This" from the Breathe worship album - artist?

6. "He Knows My Name" Maranatha Singers

7. "Strong Tower" Kutless

If you liked this, consider yourself tagged

2 comments:

Guitarman said...

I just listened to Leeland. They have a great sound....I'm betting a great message too.

Gabrielle Eden said...

yeh, they do.