Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gaysdefendmarriage.com by David Benkof

Gaysdefendmarriage is not gays defending the marriage of gays. David Benkof is an amazing Jewish man who is also gay who is also conservative, who believes in traditional marriage and wants to fight for it.

He sent me this email:


Dear GaysDefendMarriage.com user:

I just wanted to let you know that now that the Prop. 8 campaign is over (though as you know the Proposition lives on) I have decided to revive GaysDefendMarriage.com. All are welcome for lively and respectful debate.

Today's post asserts seven things I believe about marriage. Later in the week will be a post on why I think Prop. 8 must be retroactive, and a post on the hidden issue of lesbian alcoholism, which isn't getting the attention it deserves because of the gay community's MarriageMania.

No need to ask to be removed from this list; I don't foresee using it again.

Best,

David Benkof
GaysDefendMarriage.com

No comments: