Tuesday, February 24, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

1. I get tired of music very quickly and need new music all the time.
2. I don't reminisce because of old music, in fact, can't stand old songs.
3. I don't like memories of the past like other people my age. I love to move forward.
4. I love animals.
5. I love cats.
6. I used to prefer the company of men, but I've started to enjoy the company of women now much better than I used to.
7. I've recently bridged the gap with my family and spend most of my time with family members.
8. One of my best friends is my cousin who is a retired doctor.
9. I love foreign cultures, and would find it hard to choose one over the other. I guess I prefer South America.
10. If you know me at all you know that I am politically conservative. All I can say about Obama is Oh-bama!
11. I am wild about God's healing power. Don't even talk to me if you don't believe that it's God's will to heal. I don't want to hear about it. I am convinced that it's God's will to heal and I want to see the wildest healing miracles. I recently heard about someone in a healing meeting whose scar just disappeared, just like that! I want that same miracle to happen to me.
12. In general, I want to experience God's miraculous power more in my life. That is my goal I get frustrated with people who won't allow that in their lives.
13. One of the miracles I want to experience is the transfer of wealth. I want to prosper.
14. One of the miracles I need is to have a joint grow back into my foot - a recreative miracle.
15. Another miracle I need is total restoration of the chemicals of my mind.
16. I want to be used by God to heal other people.
17. I want to still be used by God to help young people.
18. I want to be used by God to help the persecuted church.
19. I want to help The Well in Thailand - a ministry to prostitutes and bar girls.
20. I want to be fully cleansed in my heart of any bitterness or un-forgiveness
21. I like to ski in the winter
22. I like to bike and swim in the summer
23. I want to have money to go to places like the Cayman Islands with my cousin and go snorkeling
24. I want to go to California and visit my nieces.
25. I want to go to Germany and visit my sister and my nieces.

No comments: