Friday, May 8, 2009

National Day of Prayer

Did you know yesterday was the national day of prayer? I think it's a fantastic idea and I always forget about it.

I was praying yesterday at a bible study, but we didn't pray about our country. Lord, help us.

I am posting this today as a prayer, especially about the recent decision by the Senate to protect most types of sexual deviations under a Hate Crimes bill.

God help us!





Enjoy this video of Steve Crowder that Helen just turned me onto!

Note: Obama, breaking with tradition, didn't hold a ceremony for the day of prayer! Some Christian!

7 comments:

Helen said...

You might want to check out this video.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Helen - I hope you don't mind. I added your video to my post. It's great!

Anonymous said...

Well, even though he didnt attend he did ask Americans to pray:
http://www.christianpost.com/Society/General/2009/05/obama-issues-nat-l-prayer-day-proclamation-07/index.html

Gabrielle Eden said...

Wow anonymous! I'm impressed!

Gabrielle Eden said...

He "asked Americans to pray" - wow!

David said...

Hi Gabrielle Eden. Thanks for chiming in again on my blog after a long sabbatical. Take care, sister.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Always good to check in on you and see what's happening.