Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pray-Reading John 14:12-14

This is my own attempt at pray-reading as Herb Mjorud did.

Jesus, you said to your disciples, “Whoever believes in me will do the works I do – yes, he will do even greater ones, because I am going to the Father.” John 14:12

So I know that if I believe in You, the works You performed while here on earth will be performed in and through me, because You have gone to the Father and have made Your power accessible to me from where You are.

You can cause me to restore withered flesh, as when You restored the man with the withered hand , because I believe in You. Luke 6:6-10

Anything diseased or lame can be made whole by believing in You.

You can cause me to grow back something that is missing, just as you restored the centurion’s ear. Luke 22: 50, 51

You can cause me even to raise the dead as you raised Lazarus from the dead with every cell, gland, muscle and bone defective.

Whatever I ask for in Your name You will do so that the Father’s glory will be shown through the Son. If I ask anything in Your name, You will do it, so I asking for complete healing of this malady that is afflicting me, in Your name Lord Jesus. John 14: 13, 14

No comments: