Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Miraculous Healing!



A tangible miraculous healing!!!!

I was on Lithium years ago and it was depressing my thyroid so I had low thyroid. Now your thyroid, according to my cousin, affects every part of your body - your hair, your nails, and your weight! (Girls, don't you love that one!)

The doctors took me off Lithium because of it and I assumed that my thyroid would just naturally adjust itself. I didn't realize that it hadn't.


During a routine physical that I just got, they found I still had low thyroid and prescribed Synthroid.

I wrote my doctor and told her I would not be taking Synthroid and that Jesus Christ still heals today.

In the meantime, I went to the healing rooms in a suburb here and they anointed me with oil and prayed for healing.

I also spoke to my thyroid glands in the name of Jesus of Nazareth and said to be restored. I also read scriptures on healing out loud, and prayed for God to heal me.

My doctor ordered another reading, perhaps thinking I was actually taking Synthroid.

I just got the test back yesterday. When your thyroid is low your TSH level goes up. Mine had gone up to 7.45 and the normal range is 0.20-4.50. The test showed my TSH had gone down to 5.58!!!!!

Nothing but nothing would make it go down except a miracle of God!!!!!

Now my doctor didn't even say anything about Synthroid. She just said, (about my TSH) "it's still a little elevated."

I expect my TSH to go all the way to the normal level. I am so excited!

I have had other healings in this past year. My acid reflux went away (heartburn) after being anointed with oil and prayed for. I had pain in my knees and it went away after getting hands laid on and prayer.
One of our biggest challenges is physical problems as we get older, but with Jesus' healing power, I am not afraid.

Another big challenge is dealing with bitterness. It is a challenge to avoid bitterness.

I also realized today I have pride.

Please,  pray for my pride - that God would wash it away.

7 comments:

dan Worley said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had/have a great day.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Thank you Dan! Coming from you, it's even a greater blessing! God bless you!!!!

Helen said...

Happy Birthday. I am glad you are healed.

Kim McBride said...

Happy Birthday, Gabrielle! Hope you had a great day!

Looks like we were both June babies -- I just had a birthday a week ago.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Thanks Kim. I had a beautiful day!

Thank you Helen - I hope it encourages you. My TSH still needs to go down about 1.10, but I believe it will.

God bless you!

kingdavid said...

Sorry for the belated HB. Since you can't hear me, just imagine I'm singing the Casey Jone's birthday song. (if you're too young to remember it, so sorry, it's one of the best of all times)

Gabrielle Eden said...

I don't know the song, KD, but I can find it on YOUTUBE.