Saturday, August 29, 2009

Higher Math

This is an email from my uncle:

The Dept Of Defense briefed the president this morning.
>
> They told President Obama that 2 Brazilian soldiers were killed
> in Iraq .
>
> To everyone's surprise, all the color drained from Obama's face.
>
>
> Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in his hands, visibly
> shaken,
>
> almost in tears.
>
> Finally, he composed himself and asked, 'Just how many is a
> brazilian?'
>
> This is not surprising, since he obviously has no understanding
> of
>
> billion or trillion either.

2 comments:

Jeff B. said...

Hey, yes this one was really good. I forwarded to my email friend Tom.
I wanted to put in a longer message in the forward to him, but unfortunately your blog limits messages to 300 letters, when you email a post to someone.

What I wanted to say was that I can't wait to see how the Republicans & Conservatives are going to be swept back in power in Congress & elsewhere in the 2010 & 2012 elections.
I believe the awful stuff that Obama & his "people" (including leading Democratic politicians such as Reid & Pelosi) are doing will eventually create a huge backlash--in the form of many Democrats & Liberal politicians being BOOTED out of office by the voters in 2010 & 2012 elections.
I hope & pray, and believe that this will happen, that outraged voters all across this Great Nation will rise up in protest to vote these scoundrels out of power; and that they will vote in many Conservatives to replace them.
Then we'll see Obama really sweat!!
I believe he is an evil man, I really do. I think he has a deep-seated hatred of America; and is on a megalomaniacal mission to bring America down--to actually hurt it.
He seems to be the ultimate narcissist; he just seems so arrogant.
Hopefully when the Conservatives are voted into office in 2010 & 2012, they will be able to oppose Obama & even to reverse some of the damage he will have caused.
May God bless & help our Great Nation in this time of crisis!!!
Jeff B.

Gabrielle Eden said...

I'm hoping that Obama and the other Dems are creating a good breeding ground for Pawlenty. Wouldn't you like to see HIM get in in 2012?