Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Blogiversary!

Sherri gave me the idea! I forgot I had passed another year too! Mine came in August. I started my blog in August of 2005. It has been 4 years.

I started blogging because I wanted to publish my essays, but I soon learned how fun it was to blog and how you could post pictures and upload things like videos.

Then Kingdavid came on the scene and showed me that a blog could be a daily thing and you could have total fun with it - just finding all sorts of things to blog about. I got hooked then and started to blog more passionately.

I started with Go Free Now and stopped after 300 posts. I thought you couldn't edit your blog if it exceeded 300 posts. So, I'm Free Now was formed and that's the blog you're reading - it's name has been changed to Garden of Eden.

I then decided to create a blog just for the essays that were my original purpose for blogging, and Journey of One Step was formed.

No comments: