Sunday, November 8, 2009

If I Were Rich By Aid Plans


Starring: my cousin

This is obviously based on the song "If I Were A Rich Man" from Fiddler On A Roof.

This was produced by my cousin's son Lucas, and was filmed by his son Matthew. These are sweet home-grown boys who were home-schooled in the country in Wisconsin. I just went to visit them recently. I have so grown to appreciate them and their commitment to Christ as a family.


My cousin started out on the mission field in Ecuador with his wife and then moved his family to the country here in the states when they had reached number six with having children. I used to think it was crazy believing you should have as many kids as nature would give you, trusting God for the number he gives you, but I have grown to appreciate my cousin and his wife for their values and their family.

No comments: