Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Losing and winning the Silly Saturday Contest!

Someone just sent me this photo, captioned. Sherri ran this same photo in her Saturday contest a while back, and I captioned it. Here were my entries:

Dear God, please take care of Daddy and Mommy and my sister and brother and me, and Buddy. And please take care of yourself, God. If anything happens to you, we're gonna be in a big mess.


Dog:
Dear God,
How come people love to smell flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?


Dog:
Dear God, When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?

None of my captions won but that's OK. None of them were my own originals:)!

Here's the caption my friend sent with it:

'Dear Lord: Thank you for bringing me to Timmy's house and not to Michael Vick's -- AMEN!'

I just wanted to post this photo again because it is so darn cute! And I just won Sherri's contest, finally, after many Silly Saturdays of throwing in my captions. Yippee!!

No comments: