Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shout out to Kelly!


Kelly is from North Carolina. She found my blog through my post on thyroid healing. She has had a serious thyroid problem and needs serious prayer for healing. Let us pray for her. She just contacted me this morning and prayed the most beautiful prayer for my healing.

I hooked her up with a couple in Raleigh/Durham who have a church there, who I have stayed with. They have an awesome vision for seeing the kingdom of God advanced. I am so excited about getting them together.

Kelly has been working as a police officer, and has been involved in something in schools dealing with gangs. She is a tough lady, a warrior for Christ. Satan can't have her!

She is also an ordained minister, but hasn't been released yet to work in fulltime ministry.

The internet does bring the most wonderful contacts!

No comments: