Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bill's New Video! - "Poker Night"




Here is Bill Graver's new video that his church put together of some guys at his church hanging out together. Bill is the guy who knocks on the door at the beginning and walks in.

Ok, this needs some background. See, Bill took off for California to be near his son, because his ex-wife took his son there. His job sort of allows him to live in different places. So, he's living in L.A. and he finds himself in a church in West L.A. with a bunch of twenty-somethings who are in film. He finds a niche with this church and just loves it, and discovers that he has a knack for film-making, and feels called to help reach the lost in Hollywood - the rich and famous, the vision that the church has.

This video is just one of the many projects that the church has worked on. It was just for fun - a way of announcing to the church that the guys would be getting together at one of the guys' apartment.

This video ministered to me. It put an inexpressible joy in my heart all day long! I attribute that to the work of the Holy Spirit.

3 comments:

Bill Graver said...

thanks for posting this. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

We just shot another one, written by me, this past weekend. It was a late night shoot but we had a lot of fun. The video is still being edited but we'll have it up on YouTube by mid-April. I'll let you know when it's up.

Bill Graver said...

Here's the YouTube link in case your readers can't get to it on Facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcjwVsQd0OE&playnext_from=TL&videos=DLotZchm6og&playnext=1

Gabrielle Eden said...

I cannot wait to see the new video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the link. I'll post that instead. That video put me in a super positive mood all day long!