Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Toyota - too funny!

Let me explain this video. It totally cracks me up because the media has had me all in a tither because of the recall on Toyotas lately - which is ridiculous. See, for those of you who haven't been following this, the recall has to do with recent models of Toyota having a sticking gas pedal which causes the car to suddenly accelerate beyond the driver's control - very scary, very dangerous.

My car is a 2007 and the year is within the danger range but it is not a model included in the recall. But just yesterday the media reported on a vehicle in California that sped out of control and was not a model included in the recall. There is some talk now that this may have been a hoax. In any case, this video which makes light of the problem, is very welcome!

No comments: