Sunday, April 11, 2010

Date Night! I so laughed!

This is the hardest I have laughed in a while. It's the best comedy I've seen in a while. Great movie! Don't read any of the spoiling reviews, because I went without knowing anything about it and was pleasantly surprised.

It's just this couple, bored with their lives, deciding to go on dates, and they go on this date in Manhattan. There! That's all you need to know.

Qualifier: This is a Hollywood movie! Not everything in it is squeaky clean. I laughed at things that if I were a completely innocent person, I probably wouldn't have laughed.

2 comments:

Helen said...

It looks like a good movie from the trailer. But I'm not a Tina Fey fan. I'll think about it.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Helen - I've never been that excited about her on Sat Nite live, but like Carell, she's a lot different in a role in a movie than she is on TV.