Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Is Risen!


How do I know He lives? He lives within my heart!!!

He has come through. My mind was under attack. I asked you all for prayer, and thanks so much, because so much peace has come in and taken the place of the attack.

Enjoy this B.C. cartoon about the resurrection! We have nothing but joy in our lives because Jesus has conquered death and the devil. He gave us all power - over disease, death, the devil, over every evil!!!!!!!

I tell you I am so full of joy I could burst!

image:www.wghsuccess.com/he%20is%20risen%20closeup.htm

4 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Very glad to hear it.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Thanks W.B. God bless ya!!!!

Carla Gade said...

Praying for continued peace. Have a blessed Resurrection celebration!
The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him. Exodus 15:2

Gabrielle Eden said...

Thank you Carla! Thanks for the verse!!