Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Healing!

I just completed four weeks of healing training with the Healing Rooms of St. Paul.

At the end of it they blessed us and talked about how this is the beginning of something that we will be doing for the rest of our lives.

This is something that I am very gradually moving in to - and prayerfully embarking on. I want to bring healing to others, while I have initially sought healing for myself.

They talk about how healing can be used as evangelism - how we can go out into the marketplace and bring healing to total strangers - and in the process, bring them into a relationship with Jesus Christ.

They talk about the prophetic, about hearing from God - knowing what a person needs to hear, knowing what a person's needs are, so that we can touch their hearts with the love of Father God.

No comments: