Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello to the whole world!

Since this blog can be read by anyone, anywhere, and has had comments from England, and the United Arab Emirates, I am shouting out to the whole world!

I guess I am growing weary of having a blog. I didn't want to make you feel guilty for not commenting, as I seemed to be doing in that post just before the last one. I was just trying to show how it gets to feeling a little pointless to be doing a blog if no one comments, and the comments sort of keep you going.

But it goes beyond that. The internet has just sort of lost its glitter for me. I am not as enamored of it anymore. I just feel I am drifting on to something else - something I cannot see, but that God has for me.

I am doing Facebook and will continue to do that, but even there I am not so passionate.

I hope you understand.

I will leave my blogs here for you to read, and will post again, as the spirit leads. But I won't be so passionate about contributing to this blog, or the Journey blog anymore. The Journey blog has pretty much all of what I wanted to post, minus a few entries, which I'll add as time goes on.

But otherwise, this lady is looking for new worlds to explore. Are there worlds outside of the web?

2 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Yup, I know where you're coming from. I spend a lot less time than I used to surfing blogs. Life changes, there are many other things to do and I think the sense of community isn't what it once was. Some old Greek guy once said that you never step into the same river twice. That said, maybe sometime down the road it will be interesting and fun in a different kind of way. I hope things are going well for you.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Thanks W.B. Those are interesting words coming from a NEW FATHER!

Things are going excellently! Life is so good.

I just wish life were as good for our country, for our world.

I am more deeply in prayer, and reaching out to people, just not on the internet.

Lots of love,

Gabrielle alias Marie