Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Time to write my story

I've decided it's time to figure out how to effectively write my story - you know? Really write a story that will engage the reader - so it will make the greatest impact, so the reality of what Christ has done for me will sink in.

I have ordered Bill Hybels' book Just Walk Across The Room in hopes that he will be able to help me.

The story gets so complicated and windy - after how many years - the essence gets lost. And it is full of impossible things. But I have decided that this is my theme:

"did I not say if you would believe that you would see the glory of God? Nothing is impossible with God!"

God puts the impossible in your life so His glory can be revealed through your faith believing beyond what you see, so God can overcome that impossible thing.

No comments: