Sunday, April 1, 2012

so sorry....

For neglecting you.....but many things have been happening, like, God has spoken to me about the healing of my mind, and saying that I don't need medication anymore, and somehow, I'll get off it...and I have been reading Guillermo Maldonado, who has an amazing anointing, from Miami, Florida, and wrote "How to walk in the supernatural power of God." Everything he says is right on, and he is so passionate about God.

So many things God has spoken to me I'm still waiting for, and I am getting older, and you know, that reminds me of people in the old testament, like Abraham, waiting and waiting, and he was getting old, and could have said he was too old. So, when it comes to God and receiving from God, there is a lot of waiting involved. Be prepared to wait!

2 comments:

Bike Bubba said...

No offense taken, and praying for you. Let us know how it goes!

Gabrielle Eden said...

thanks Bubba - so sweet of you. I will give an update. Utmost caution with regards to medication, as this is the one thing Satan has tried to use to destroy me. No going off meds willy nilly. Am waiting to see how God does this.