Monday, May 7, 2012

Thelma Mjorud

We were friends up until her last days. She was the second wife of Herb Mjorud. How many debts I owe to Herb and Thelma Mjorud. It is through their ministry that I received most of my Exodus from the bondages of sin and the problems and curses that were from my past. Thelma remained a dear friend after Herb passed away. She was always so sensitive to whether or not someone had experienced rejection in his/her life.

I didn't get to go to her funeral, as I wasn't in touch with those who handled her personal life at the end, and didn't hear about her death. I only heard about it through calling her daughters later.

Herb and Thelma were some of those rare soldiers for the Christian faith who fought great battles for many people so they could get free from sin and disease.

I so thank God that I had the privilege of being close to them. She lived to her late nineties - hallelujah!

No comments: