Sunday, February 28, 2010

Video Idea

Got an idea today for a funny video about Christians deciding to evangelize - to bring other people into their faith, only their faith is this joyless, lifeless obligation to a set of rules, so when it comes down to evangelizing it's such a joke because they'e already advertised their pathetic faith and unbelievers aren't buying it, but the Christians just don't get it. They go ahead anyway with their evangelism, getting exasperated trying to "witness" ending up saying, "I just want you to have what I have" angrily, "I just want you to have the joy of the Lord" hitting someone. "If you don't you're going to Hell." To which the unbeliever replies, "those are my choices - be like you or go to Hell? I think I choose - Hell." It could be really funny. Bill Graver - this could be your next video. I got the idea from the Onion video in the post right before this - the post entitled "New Law - ha ha!"

7 comments:

Bill Graver said...

Hhhmmm. Interesting idea. I might play with that a little bit.

Don't know if I told you, but we just posted a video we did for church. It's a take on the old Newlywed Game. Just go to our website and click the movie called The "Almost" Newlywed Game.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Bill - I don't know the site. Sounds cool. Let me know the site.

Bill Graver said...

Oh yeah. Duh!

Here ya go:
http://olivetreecommunity.com

Gabrielle Eden said...

thanks Bill - now everyone can go there as well

Gabrielle Eden said...

Bill - I just watched it. That was fun! The people are so natural. It's fun to eavesdrop on people's relationships.

Gabrielle Eden said...

Now I'm just waiting to see YOU in a video!

Bill Graver said...

I'm in the middle of moving right now so we aren't shooting one with me until the Saturday after next. Stay tuned.